lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

virtual class

1. cambia el tiempo verbal a "past simple “en las siguientes frases siguiendo el ejemplo:

2. They don’t like the film ------------ They didn’t like the film
3.They work on a farm------------- they worked on a farm
4. Do you work in this factory? --------- Did you work in this factory?
5. Where do you like------------ where did you like
6. I do not like Tokyo----------- I didn’t like Tokyo
7. Does he play the guitar? -------- Did he play the guitar?
8. I do not study French----------- I didn’t study French
9. They Hate waiting------------- They hated waiting
10. Does your son study here? ----------- Did your son study here?

2. completa las fraces escribiendo el tiempo de pasado que proceda

1. He was riding his motorbike when he suddenly felt ill (ride)
2. We were watching the television when it suddenly stopped working (watch)
3. When the ambulance came they put him inside (put)
4. I was listening to the radio when the phone rang (listen)
5. When I arrived they said hello but continued studying (say)

3.cambia las siguientes fracesdel present perfect a fraces con un significado parecido en el present simple poniendo el verbo entre parentesis

1. Ive written the report (finish) ---------------I finish the report
2. angeles has lost her keys (not find)-------------Angeles doesn’t find her keys
3. have you seen ruben? (Be)--------------- Where is Ruben?
4. Ive bought a new camera (have) -------------- I have a new camera.
5. the secretary has gone to luch (not be)---------------The secretary isn’t here.
6. we have not clened the fat (be)--------------- the flat is dirty.
7. Im sorry, I ve forgotten your name (not remember) -----------I’m sorry I don’t remember your name.
8. figo has broke his leg (be)------------ Figo’s leg is broken.
9. Carolyn’s had a baby (have) -------------Carolyn has a baby.
10. the pope has died (be)-------------The pope is death.

4. Pon "since" o"for" en los espacios en blanco.

1. I’ve lived in Valencia for five years.
2. Angeles and I have known each other since 1998.
3. I haven’t eaten anything since breakfast.
4. My parents have been married for more than fifty years.
5. Israel has been an independent country since 1948.
6. I’ve been really busy. I haven’t been out for about two weeks.
7. We haven’t seen Luis and Manoli since last Tuesday.
8. Graham has had his Porsche since nearly a year.
9. Danny has been in Michigan for two years.
10. I haven’t had a good steak since last Tuesday.



5. Escribe frases con since y for.

1. Graham has a Porsche. He bought it two years ago.
2. Deek is studying German he started in 1999
Deek has be studying German since 1999
3. . Luis and Craig started working on La Mansión del Inglés in 2001.
Luis and Craig have been working s on La Mansión del Inglés since 2001.
4. Cathy is in Cuba. She went there weeks ago.
Cathy has been in Cuba for theree weeks.
5. Tom plays the saxophone. He began last march.
Tom has been playing the saxophone since last march.
6. Craig teaches English he started in 1991.
Craig has been teaching English since 1991.


LOVE FOR ALL

This video is very interesting because it begins as something normal and later it changes the whole content. , this is a very good video.
The video shows a situation of two men in the altar and a woman like priest.
This video gets the attention of who you see it.
it shows us a situation that one lives at this time in the world.
I wait my grandmother never sees it, she dies.

Fly me to the moon

The video “fly me to the moon” is very amusing, I laughed too much.
The whole time the mark of the clothes appears to generate impact in people, to sell the mark and the product.
The clothes used by the characters are of the time of the 80's the Pope that appears super as a hero and the mother with its great hair.


Love for all- Rock.
The history is amusing as the previous videos, this video has suggestive images, and they allow the person to imagine what passes without being rude with the scenes.
It is a crazy video carried out with a lot of imagination. The faces are very amusing and everything finishes with a happy end. An united family and it pleases, this is a family with unique faces.


Tag Questions

Aerosmith crazy

Are they very pretty women isn’t it?
Are they crazy isn’t it?
Doesn’t the man want to be with them is it?

Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars - "Billionaire

This song isn’t bat is it?
Don't they like beer is it?
The car is not ugly isn’t it?

Meet me halfway

There are not few stars is it?
That woman is not ugly is it?
This video isn’t bad is it?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario